#1 ·
1. Product:

2 DC Level 4 10s with Level 5 coil.

2. Specs:

dual 1 ohm, carbon fiber caps, 2 stiff spiders

3. Description/Condition:

i bought these from codyj18. here is his thread for them
Car Audio Classifieds

one sub has a rub on the surround but is only cosmetic. i have them on a sundown 3000d at 1 ohm. they sound great, but i keep them turned down most of the time.

4. Price: :
$275 each shipped. these are heavy and im not going to short on the packaging so its gonna cost to ship.

5. Pictures:

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
-----------------------------------------------

This message is automatically inserted in all classified threads.

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via PM to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:

1) Telephone number. Call the number back at a unspecified time and make sure that it is the person's correct phone number.

2) Name and address including postal code

3) Valid e-mail address. Send an e-mail requesting a response to information about the deal being made.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.

If transaction was completed on CACO, please use iTrader to record feedback.

Potential buyers/seller should check iTrader feedback also before continuing transaction.

See less See more
#3 ·
PM me price shipped to 40361. Are you interested in 2 12'' dc level 3s with level 4 coils? Here is a link to the fs thread if so.
Car Audio Classifieds

#16 ·
Ssa zcon 15? Bought brand new from ssa 12/7/11 for $558.96 with shipping ans tax. Let me know

#18 ·
I may want these...for a partial trade I will have a set of CDT-COM 626 components that won't be getting used...or I have 4x 6.5" Polk db651's. If interested let me know what you'd want in trade and we can figure a price after that :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.