(2) stock version Tantric 10's One sold. One left.
(1) "SPL" version. Sold.
These are my do it all subs and some of (if not the first) HD10's out there. I'm going with something else, so these are up for grabs. Here's your chance. You won't have this chance again for quite some time.
(2) of them are my dailys and also happen to have done the number in my sig. They are on the Ti basket and have the linear nomex spiders. The oddball was a project of mine and a bit of a guinea pig. It's on a SoundStream 12 spoke and has medium stiff progressive spiders. This one has like zero play time.
One of the Ti basket ones has a bit of deadener glue on the surround. You may recognize the glue and know how it got there. It's no big f'n deal. It doesn't f'n hurt anything. Get over it. CA happens.
$250 shipped minty one
$235 shipped for the AudioTechnix special one because I know you guys will cry that it's got glue on it
$235 shipped for the 12 spoke one.
** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
This message is automatically inserted in all classified threads.
Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via PM to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:
1) Telephone number. Call the number back at a unspecified time and make sure that it is the person's correct phone number.
2) Name and address including postal code
3) Valid e-mail address. Send an e-mail requesting a response to information about the deal being made.
DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.
If transaction was completed on CACO, please use iTrader to record feedback.
Potential buyers/seller should check iTrader feedback also before continuing transaction.