1. Product: 2 10" Atomic ELE D1's
These are freshly reconed with all atomic parts. 3" 8 layer Flat wound coils, 2k rms each but will handle more if clean. These have the 842 motors with APX soft parts. They have only seen power for free air break in and testing after the recones were done.
* EXTREME SPL competition woofer
* High sensitivity, extreme efficient motor to ensure high SPL possible
* Rigid Die cast aluminum basket
* Organic long fiber non-pressed cone body for accurate tight bass
* Highly damped Kevlar and carbon fiber reinforced cone body
* Triple layers foam surround increase the power capacity of woofer
* Extended neck joints on cone, coil and spider strengthen the integrity of moving structure for high power capacity
* Compressed mounting ring gasket
* Over sized lead wire stitched on the spider, conduct signal current with ease, minimum loss * Vented coil for extra heat dissipation
* 3 inch high temp aluminum voice coil
* Extended, machined cut one piece back plate
* Powerful double stacked high and wide energy magnet
* Over 2-1/2 inch long excursion motor structure
* Reinforced resin impregnated polycotton spider extend the life span of the speaker from material fatigue and collapse.
* Integrated heavy duty lead wire on spider prevent short circuit and melt down
* Dome shape dust cap design
* Low carbon front and back plate
* Vented magnetic gap technology(VMG technology)
* Laser etched, machined and chromed back plate
* Handle up to 10,000Watts in 3 second short burps
* Custom matching impedance to amplifiers
3. Description/Condition: 10 /10 mechanical and 9/10 physical. The bottom of the motors have some small surface scratches on them but nothing that is deep. The subs do come with the boots on the motors.
: $500 shipped obo.
** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
This message is automatically inserted in all classified threads.
Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via PM to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:
1) Telephone number. Call the number back at a unspecified time and make sure that it is the person's correct phone number.
2) Name and address including postal code
3) Valid e-mail address. Send an e-mail requesting a response to information about the deal being made.
DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.
If transaction was completed on CACO, please use iTrader to record feedback.
Potential buyers/seller should check iTrader feedback also before continuing transaction.
(2015 MECA Street 3 World Champion)
2004 Dodge Ram Single Cab 1500
3 Incriminator Audio Judge 15s
3.25:1 Ratio 4th Order Blowthrough
1 x AA 9.0 TFHE, 2 x AA 150.4
4 X Crossfire XS-M8's, 2 x PRV Tweets