2 Custom 10s I built.
- Motors are Old School Audiobahn
- 12 spoke baskets
- 3 stiff DC Spiders with triple sewn leads and 8awg direct leads
- 4Layer FW Aluminum D1 Coils
- High Roll surround
- "CF" Dustcap
Id say conservatively 1500rms each. Had them on a Popcorn Sounds 6k at 1ohm rising to 3ohm for daily and burped them a few times at .25ohm rising to .8ohm.
Used but not for long. Had in my trunk for 1 week. Burped 6 times at .25ohm, burped 4 times at 1ohm. Still not broken in enough. Still very stiff
225 + Shipping Each
400+ shipping both
Will be shipped in wooden crates. weigh about 40-50lbs.
** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
This message is automatically inserted in all classified threads.
Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via PM to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:
1) Telephone number. Call the number back at a unspecified time and make sure that it is the person's correct phone number.
2) Name and address including postal code
3) Valid e-mail address. Send an e-mail requesting a response to information about the deal being made.
DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.
If transaction was completed on CACO, please use iTrader to record feedback.
Potential buyers/seller should check iTrader feedback also before continuing transaction.
Current 09 BMW 335xi: SQ build with Sundown and IA in progress
Retired '99 Jimmy: Highest TL 155.1 w/ 2 self made 12s and AQ3500.1