12-16-2009, 12:05 PM
Location: Indianapolis, IN
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
[SOLD] BNIB Pioneer TS-W2501 D2 2500w
Pioneer TS-W2501 D2
- 10" Dual 2 ohm Premier® Champion Series PRO Subwoofer
- Power Handling:
- Peak: 2500 watts
- RMS: 800 watts
- Impedance: Dual 2 ohm
- Air Suspension System for consistently clear, powerful, wide ranging bass response.
- 110oz Double-Stack Magnet with Double-Stack Top Plate
- Wide-Roll 3-Layer Fiber Radial Surround consists of two layers of urethane with a layer of interwoven fiber between them. It's strong, stable, and it reduces distortion. In addition, the wider-than-normal design provides a long, linear excursion for excellent control and heavy-duty durability.
- IMPP Cone with Carbon Fiber/Glass Fiber Reinforcement: Pioneer invented the process of injection-molding polypropylene to form a speaker cone. Now, the IMPP is reinforced with carbon and glass fiber, providing speaker cones with extraordinary strength and rigidity — and light weight. This is ideal for powerful, accurate music. And it gives the cones the durability needed for withstanding heat, humidity, and dust.
- Cast Aluminum Basket: one-piece aluminum basket assembly holds the motor assembly, cone, and magnet structure securely in place. The benefits of this design: reduced internal stress, superior damping, and increased magnetic efficiency.
- Integrated Single-Sided Silver Compression Wire Terminals
- Frequency Response: 18-1000 Hz
- Sensitivity: 87 dB
Brand New in the box.
** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
This message is automatically inserted in all classified threads.
Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via PM to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:
1) Telephone number. Call the number back at a unspecified time and make sure that it is the person's correct phone number.
2) Name and address including postal code
3) Valid e-mail address. Send an e-mail requesting a response to information about the deal being made.
DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.
If transaction was completed on CACO, please use iTrader to record feedback.
Potential buyers/seller should check iTrader feedback also before continuing transaction.