1. Product: Custom built 3hp tc motor subwoofer
Vas drive current - 3181.82uA
Revc - 3.5740
Fs - 28.9758
Zmax - 37.7847 ohms
Qes - 0.6792
Qms - 6.5016
Qts - 0.6150
Le - 2.1598 mh (at 1Khz)
Diam - 247.6500mm (9.7500 in)
ConeArea - 48168.8790 mm^2 (74.6619 in^2)
Vas - 51.4815 L (1.8181 ft^3)
BL - 13.5258 N/A
Mms - 190.9724 g
Cms - 157.9784 uM/N
Kms - 6329.9810 N/M
RMS - 5.3477 R mechanical
Efficiency - 0.1778 %
Sensitivity - 84.4983 dB @ 1W/1m
Sensitivity - 87.9976 dB @ 2.83Vrms/1m
3. Description/Condition: 3hp TC motor, Eclipse sw8000 basket modified for QCA, single medium spider, single 3 ohm coil, High roll rubber surround stitched to heavy paper cone, TC sounds aluminum cap.
Some things have come up and I need to move this. I had it built for me and spent 300 bucks to have it done about a month ago. It uses a 3hp TC motor. The eclipse sw8000 basket has been modified to QCA so you can unthread the motor from the basket. I have not mounted it since it was built, but hooked it up to do some free air testing and to show the excursion. This thing is a beast. I'm not exactly sure how to rate condition as this is a rebuilt sub. Mechanically it is 100% with brand new soft parts. Magnet shows a little oxidation, basket has been painted black. Some CA glue showing around the edge of the spider. Cone has no dents but shows some cleaning swirls. I have tons of feedback on multiple forums IE diyma, crsx, gunbroker, etc. Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks!
P.S. - I forgot to mention I have an extra cone that I bought for it that is brand new. I'll throw it in. pics below
4. Price: : $125 plus whatever actual shipping is to you
CLICK HERE FOR VIDEO - YouTube - Custom sub
** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
This message is automatically inserted in all classified threads.
Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via PM to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:
1) Telephone number. Call the number back at a unspecified time and make sure that it is the person's correct phone number.
2) Name and address including postal code
3) Valid e-mail address. Send an e-mail requesting a response to information about the deal being made.
DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.
If transaction was completed on CACO, please use iTrader to record feedback.
Potential buyers/seller should check iTrader feedback also before continuing transaction.