1. Product: DC Audio
2. Specs: Level 3
It puts out the low lows and lots of output designed for sealed or ported enclosures.
The Level 3 sub is a triple stacked FEA optimized motor wrapped in a magnet boot
with a chrome top plate and T yoke, the deep gap offers more X-max for 22.5mm.
This sub also comes with a upgraded progressive spider, cone, surround, 3" voice coil, cast basket, push terminals, and upgraded lead wire.
We give the Level 3 a power rating of 600w RMS/1200w peak and is probably our #1 seller.
• Extremely rigid non-pressed paper cone assembly
• Multilayered polymer foam surround
• Polypropylene dust cover with embossed DC logo
• 8” OD semi cup progressive roll spider
• Extra heavy duty interweaved tinsel lead wire
• Cast aluminum black frame
• FEA analyzed and optimized motor assembly – Fully CNC machined
• Rubber mounting gasket
• Chrome spring loaded push terminals
• Dual 4 ohm 3” Hi-temp Aluminum voice coil wound on black anodized voice coil former
• Rubber magnet cover
3. Description/Condition:Brand New, never installed taken out of the boxes just for pictures
4. Price: $340 shipped...ONLY Trade would be for a HO Alternator that would fit a 2000 Buick Park Avenue
** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
This message is automatically inserted in all classified threads.
Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via PM to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:
1) Telephone number. Call the number back at a unspecified time and make sure that it is the person's correct phone number.
2) Name and address including postal code
3) Valid e-mail address. Send an e-mail requesting a response to information about the deal being made.
DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.
If transaction was completed on CACO, please use iTrader to record feedback.
Potential buyers/seller should check iTrader feedback also before continuing transaction.
2000 Buick Park Avenue
Beyma & PRV Audio Mids/Highs
2 DD M4's & Cadence ZRS amps for mids & highs
4 Sundown X 10's
Mechman Alternator/XS Power Batts
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.