Car Audio Classifieds! banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

[TRADED] Term-Lab SPL meter (TRADED)

2K views 16 replies 11 participants last post by  bigdhenderson 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
1. Product: Up for sale is a used Term-Lab system. It has everything it originally came with. It is AC powered, and comes with a long ethernet cable, USB cable, charger, Term-Lab, sensor, hard carrying case, owners manual and CD.

2. Specs: If you dont know what this is, then you shouldnt be looking at my for sale thread ;) But if you really need to know go here http://termpro.com/storefront/page605.html

3. Description/Condition: It is in great shape, the CD is a little scratched but works 100 percent of the time. The white box has faded a little bit and has a few scuffs, nothing major. I would say this is easily a 9/10 cosmetically and 10/10 mechanically.

4. Price: : I will start this at $475 shipped anywhere in the US. I will look at trades but there isnt much I really need. I would be interested in PC parts to get back into building another desktop for gaming. If you have PC parts they must be in good shape and not old. I might consider something like a Makeitlouder meter plus cash for this, not sure. I am in NO NEED to sell this thing, so dont even bother lowballing me. PM me any serious offers if you are interested. Thanks for looking guys.

5. Pictures:

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
-----------------------------------------------

This message is automatically inserted in all classified threads.

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via PM to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:

1) Telephone number. Call the number back at a unspecified time and make sure that it is the person's correct phone number.

2) Name and address including postal code

3) Valid e-mail address. Send an e-mail requesting a response to information about the deal being made.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.

If transaction was completed on CACO, please use iTrader to record feedback.

Potential buyers/seller should check iTrader feedback also before continuing transaction.

See less See more
#2 ·
What are you looking for in PC parts?

Iv got a extreme edition X6800 lga775 proc laying around, like new 3870x2 dual core gfx card on the shelf, few gig's of overclocking ddr2, loads of fast hard drives, I have 3 74gb 15k rpm SAS drives on my shelf, a 12 port raid card, about 7 250gb WD black label drives, ect...

#3 ·
Hmm, some of that might interest me, even though it is sort of dated equipment. Send me a full list of what you have and what you are willing to trade/how much cash you can add. I dont have anything besides monitors so anything to build a new gaming rig is what I want.

#7 ·
I have one of those make it loud meter. it's just the meter only no disc nothing I'm not saying trade or anything just throwing it out there that I have one. I bought it like 3 years ago and it's just piece by piece gone away.I could never get it to work right but hey it's just sit here in my closet of car audio stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.