Car Audio Classifieds! banner

Lithium

1K views 7 replies 6 participants last post by  455dscdbh 
#1 ·
Looking to get some lithium going but don't wanna break the bank. Debating on XS15K, XS18K SPL, Limitless Lithium 70ah or Limitless 45ah plus a 25ah.
The XSs are the same price and cheaper than the Limitless as is the 45ah and 25ah is cheaper than getting the 70ah. I have a Singer 320 for my audio side and a stock ad244(145A?) with plans on getting another Singer in the future.
Any suggestions?

#4 · (Edited)
I've tested JY, Limitless, Extreme, and XS lithiums..

It's pretty obvious the poster above has some kind of wiring issue. 3 alts with a 100ah is more than enough for the little amount of power he has. I have a Limitless 70ah (3 alts) on 20k (clamped) with no problems and voltage in the high 12s.. JY has batter performance this year with their black box that upgrades inductance rails and limitless has also upped their output on all models as well as making them smaller and more durable.

I'd go limitless because they have more output than the JY. The only reason I didnt like JY was the ugly green box, other than that a solid performer but not as well as limitless. (limitless is the leader in aftermarket lithium for bass)

XS lithium is complete crap, same with Extreme lithium. They are full of foam and substandard parts. They look like they were thrown together by a 10 year old and NO ONE uses them. :thumbsup:

#5 ·
Clarity

I've tested JY, Limitless, Extreme, and XS lithiums..

It's pretty obvious the poster above has some kind of wiring issue. 3 alts with a 100ah is more than enough for the little amount of power he has. I have a Limitless 70ah (3 alts) on 20k (clamped) with no problems and voltage in the high 12s.. JY has batter performance this year with their black box that upgrades inductance rails and limitless has also upped their output on all models as well as making them smaller and more durable.

I'd go limitless because they have more output than the JY. The only reason I didnt like JY was the ugly green box, other than that a solid performer but not as well as limitless. (limitless is the leader in aftermarket lithium for bass)

XS lithium is complete crap, same with Extreme lithium. They are full of foam and substandard parts. They look like they were thrown together by a 10 year old and NO ONE uses them. :thumbsup:

Should have been more specific. The future Singer 370 is to replace the stock alt and I intend to add 2 more 12s with another 8k in the future. All amps (1-xtr1000.4, 2-xtr2500.4, hcca8k, 2 eventually)will have stepped up wiring(4ga to 1/0, 1/0 to 2/0 inputs) as well.

#8 ·
I got the LL100ah for my audio and 2 yellow tops under the hood to run the vehicle and other stuff(winch, compressor, lights, etc). Have the stock alt for under the hood and a singer320 for audio but want to combine them without affecting each other(parasitic draw). I have an isolator relay for the front but need to know do I need relays on all runs to the lithium from both alts, just the shared(370a in future), or no relays at all?

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.