Car Audio Classifieds! banner

Upgraded member deal (save a little coin)

2K views 11 replies 8 participants last post by  gotoraty 
#1 ·
[url]http://www.caraudioclassifieds.org/forum/package/advertisers/[/URL]

instead of $10 for 3 months, click the link above and get 1 year for $15 OR 2 year for $25

I really want to see this site thrive and stay a happy/welcoming place. though it says 48 hours, it should stay active a lot longer.

if you upgrade via this method please let me know in this thread so I know this is a better pricing option for the site as a whole.

#5 ·
I guess I should actually pay you guys some money now ive been here long enuff :)

#7 ·
! yr Membership $15

Ok im new yes and confused yes..So i put in my user & pass and it says it was wrong but its the same ones i use for the diymobileaudio which is how i got here..are they not connected..u see where the confusion lies..anyways i wanna do a yr and mayb 2..but first can sumone clear this up for me real quick on how all these different forums work..do u have to register for each?

#8 ·
Doing my part

I probably wont ever sell anything but who knows right..I jus wanted to help out if i can and do my part..I lose more than $25 a year in my pants getting washed..Sumhow the money jus seems to disappear..But anyways hope the 2 yr sub helps from a non-seller..Well gotta have something to sell right..lol.

#9 ·
Will upgrade

I'm going to upgrade next month I just spent way too much money on 2 amps for me and my friend for this month got the RXD-M5 awesome amp I have the word upright still new my friend is not we're going to try to wire it to 1 ohm I still think you're right

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.