2. Specs:

3. Description/Condition:
8/10 cosmetically
10/10 mechanically

4. Price: :100

5. Pictures:

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
-----------------------------------------------

This message is automatically inserted in all classified threads.

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via PM to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:

1) Telephone number. Call the number back at a unspecified time and make sure that it is the person's correct phone number.

2) Name and address including postal code

3) Valid e-mail address. Send an e-mail requesting a response to information about the deal being made.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.

If transaction was completed on CACO, please use iTrader to record feedback.

Potential buyers/seller should check iTrader feedback also before continuing transaction.

See less See more
#5 ·
Whats the resting voltage? I have the money right now whats the price shipped to 20852? I've been looking for a 1400+ battery forever and this one looks real nice..PM me as soon as you can

#8 ·
yah i no. riden4deep is first on the list bc he was the first out of all threads to give me an offer. if it doesnt go thru then im going to the next. ill check times

#9 ·
why a 8 out of 10 cosmetic? How long have you had this batt and has it seen a complete discharge?(how many tims apprrox) and pm me shipping to 23669
THANKS

#11 ·
why are you selling it? For this price I figured it would be worth trying it out instead of buying new and paying double this

#12 ·
i have a guy in tampa that sells gel cells cheap. so i figured id sell this cheap and get the ones in tampa. nothing is wrong with the kinetik tho. whoever buys it will be happy with it. i just have a long line for it thats why i havent responded to a lot of pms or posts.

#13 ·
Is this still for sale? Give me a price shipped to 42240 can pay immediately

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.