Car Audio Classifieds! banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

(2) PS3 60GB Consoles

1K views 24 replies 7 participants last post by  dmxand1 
#1 · (Edited)
1. Product:
A. Playstation 3 60GB Console w/ AV cable
B. Playstation 3 60GB Console (Non-working)

2. Specs:
A. Backwards Compatible, Fat PS3 console version
B. Backwards Compatible, Fat PS3 console version

3. Description/Condition:
A. This PS3 is in overall good used condition. Casing has some minor swirl marks. No cracks/chips/etc. Console has been opened to clean the piles of dust out. Never has had YLOD or RLOD. Guaranteed to have green light upon arrival.

B. This PS3 is in good used cosmetic condition. Mechanically, it is lacking although it has never had YLOD or RLOD. Console has solid green light, but has a freezing issue once it boots to XMB. It has been opened and has had the following done: Reballed (not a lousy reflow) GPU, new Arctic Silver 5 Compound, dust cleanup on every possible spot, and a new power supply. I have attempted to Rebuild Database, but I receive a "Cannot Access Hard Disk" error. I have been told that this is a sign of a failed HDD. Ive spent way too much money on this console so im cutting my losses. It still has solid green light, so it has to be an easy fix...

4. Price: :
Both for $270. Local pickup for $230.

5. Pictures:

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
-----------------------------------------------

This message is automatically inserted in all classified threads.

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via PM to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:

1) Telephone number. Call the number back at a unspecified time and make sure that it is the person's correct phone number.

2) Name and address including postal code

3) Valid e-mail address. Send an e-mail requesting a response to information about the deal being made.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.

If transaction was completed on CACO, please use iTrader to record feedback.

Potential buyers should check iTrader feedback also before continuing transaction.

See less See more
#17 ·
Sorry guys, shoot me PMs regarding your trades. Please send me photos and what kind of deal youre thinking. PM box was randomly 100% full, but its deleted now.

Okay..best price on both then?
Its firm. Thats a steal for 2 60GB PS3s. Broken ones alone go for $100 on ebay. Im sure the broken one is an easy fix, but Im just tired of messing with it and spending $20 here and there. If you have any know-how on electronics, Im sure one could make a nice profit here. Ill be glad to take videos showing the issue if needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.