Car Audio Classifieds! banner

What software to use for designing Subwoofer Enclosures

302 views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  Jdubs04ss 
#1 ·
Hey I was wondering what software everyone used to design and build their enclosures, Is there something I can download free online or something that I can buy at Bestbuy since Im heading there now. I dont want something that just shows me numbers I wanna see something that actually physically shows me the box I built or build a box with ports n stuff like autocad type but yet easy to use for someone whos never used any software like this before. Im gonna be at bestbuy in 10min so any help and quick that I could get Id really appreciate

Thanks

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk

#2 ·
Man, I don't think there is a program that makes the work so easy. I use Bass Box Pro and Winisd and a calculator that I found on the smd forum. They're not easy but yet aren't that difficult either. Just takes some practice. Google them and try them. They're cool.

Sent from my Evo using Tapatalk

#3 ·
Yea I gave up after 5minutes of trying to figure out wtf vas and qts was and all this technical shit and I was like how come I cant just make a box and put some ****ing holes in it..is that so hard lol

#5 ·
Its prob not gonna happen hes right it takes alot of knowledge ur better off going into pain drawing some shitty box with holes in it and then in bi letters write not to scale at the bottom lol haha

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.