Car Audio Classifieds! banner

First video on caco

382 views 9 replies 6 participants last post by  iKidwell 
#1 ·
#2 ·
Box looks nice man, except the wire coming out the port :lmao:. Cant wait for some more vids showing what them level 2's can do. Oh and dude you need to change your sig now.

#5 ·
Nice Mag bro! Great looking box too! I have a Mag myself =). One of my buddy have one of those antique jigsaw as well. Hey sucka get the job done for sure. Did you even did a big 3? It helps a bit with the stock electrical on the Mag since the battery is in the rear of the vehicle which sucks! On my Mag I did the big 3 in zero, added a extra 4ga on the top post under the hood to the fire wall which stock comes 6ga then to the fire wall to rear its a 2ga. I have double runs of zero from the alt to the battery bank in the back. I also using my stock 160a alt because I fried my 320a Iraggi (I know bomber!) I'll get the alt fixed soon from either DC or Excessive Amperage. This is just for daily, I'm not an comps person much. Just sh!t and giggles if there's a show around LOL. Anyways nice progress bro keep it up!

#6 ·
THANKS FOR THE COMMENT AND THE INFO!!! And from what i have seenand herd dc power is the way to go for alts!!! i think i seen you on custommagnums.com and i love your boxes would love for some money to get some cables to do a big three and maybe another battery for some stable electrical

#8 ·
I have already received an quote from DC 150+ shipping and still keep the same 320a amperage. Yes I'm on CM too! Thanks for the compliments on the boxes. I only built them if I'm bored or I have any extra time before work :thumbsup:.

#7 ·
Nice.....when you said....i've hooked them up but haven't played them yet...I thought....man....you have crazy! Get them playing! Lol;)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.