Car Audio Classifieds! banner

Skar Audio Channel

648 views 15 replies 4 participants last post by  MaliBOOM 
#1 ·
Sup everyone :) Just listing another channel for us audio enthusiasts to enjoy! Big show sunday will have tons of vids uploaded after :)

YouTube - ‪skaraudio's Channel‬‏

please subscribe :)

#2 ·
I have a single skar in a 1.8 cubic. Tuned to 32hz with 1500 rms going to it and it's not doing what I thought it would !!!!! Can you recommend a different size box ???? Cause buy what I see in other single skar sub videos it's just not hitting like it should ????

#10 ·
I don't thinks it's the settings cause I just hooked up a 15"x power acoustik I had lying around and the aq hammers it and so does the power acoustik (but alot less of course ) !!!! Maybe I'm just expecting too much ????? Should that 15" power acoustik be much much louder than the skar????

#11 ·
different subs and boxes should have different settings from the amp.

Either that or the box needs some work. I have heard one Skar Setups and they sound really good on 600watts. ::)

#13 ·
How can it be wrong if the amp is set right and the box is spec ?? I mean it's loud but not like I think it should be !!!! Like I said maybe I'm expecting too much !! Its not bad ,it's my daily driver so I guess it will have to do !!!! I'll just try to throw it in a 2.25 box and see what happens thanks everyone for there input !!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.