Status
Not open for further replies.

F/S xbox 360

339 views 9 replies 3 participants last post by  Nik592 
#1 · (Edited)
1. Product:

xbox 360 (white arcade version) with built in memory, and a 120 GB Hard drive

2. Specs:

little bit of built in memory (like 256mb or 512 for profiles)
a 120 GB hdd
wireless adapter
black ops
mx vs atv reflex
GTA 4 ballad of gay bobby (i think, my bro sold his xbox and may have sold it as well but i'll check and make sure, price doesnt vary because of this ONE game)
some robot game i have barely played its brand new
2 controllers one wireless one wired
black wireless headset piece and charging cord
oh also comes with the keypad for the controller for typing online and all that
if you buy it now, my xbox live account doesnt expire until the 16th-17th of this month so u got a few weeks to use it!

3. Description/Condition:

good

4. Price: :

250 obo but ill work on price since shipping is a ***** sometimes
no lowballs though, and only PARTIAL trades plus cash if anything
no full trades and im not putting money out to anyones trade of any kind

THE BEST way to get ahold of me, is just texting me, I work 9am-9pm with an hour lunch so i dont get online, but i can text at work so just hit me up with questions or whatever
number is
231-920-4291
5. Pictures:

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
-----------------------------------------------

This message is automatically inserted in all classified threads.

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via PM to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:

1) Telephone number. Call the number back at a unspecified time and make sure that it is the person's correct phone number.

2) Name and address including postal code

3) Valid e-mail address. Send an e-mail requesting a response to information about the deal being made.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.

If transaction was completed on CACO, please use iTrader to record feedback.

Potential buyers should check iTrader feedback also before continuing transaction.

See less See more
#6 ·
bedtime bump, throw me offers, im interested in 4 channels (nice ones, maybe even valued higher than the 360 because I use it alot, but I'd like to have a 4 in the car so i may be tempted with the right deal)
If I cant get cash i would really like a tablet like an ipad, 32gb or bigger, and i can throw in cash or other trades with the 360, cash is kind of a pos for me right now but lets try to work something out atleast.
I'm interested in nice head units too, maybe combine some of your smaller audio stuff and we'll talk
hit me up

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.