Car Audio Classifieds! banner

New to the Forum

572 views 10 replies 10 participants last post by  ssackett 
#1 ·
Hello! Some of you might recognize me from other forums.

If you dont recognize me, a bit about myself:

I drive a blue 1996 Lumina thats 95% stock- dirt, stains and stereo are aftermarket. A ferocious full sized sedan.
Installed is a DEH-P490iB, RF power 5 1/4 and 6x9 coaxials in their stock locations powered by a visonik 80something x 4 amp. I have a DUB audio (yes, like dub rims) that claims 800 to a RFR110 in the trunk in a 1.75@32hz. Big 3 in 0g. Oh ya theres a *cough* cap *cough* in there too.
Some things I have in my room to replace the current are two T10001BDs, another RFR3110, DEH 880PRS, a bunch of 1/0 wire and a northstar NSB90. Some things that will be here in a few days are Seas 27TFFNC/G (H1396) 1" textile dome tweeters, Mach 5 Mli 6.5's. A pair of HV 200s will be in a little while. I need to order the rest of the installation stuff for the subs (wire, dist blocks, etc.) so it wont be long. I havnt decided on front amps yet so it could be a while.. kinda waiting on the new sundown 100.4 to come out.

#9 ·
Thank you thank you, I cant wait to get the rest on my shopping list and start installing but the dollars seem to hide from my wallet.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.