Car Audio Classifieds! banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Havoc first version

3K views 32 replies 12 participants last post by  Papered_Up 
#1 ·
1. Product:
Ascendant Audio Havoc v1,these are very rare i had two and they were the only ones i have ever seen.

2. Specs:
Havoc Subwoofer

3. Description/Condition:
Used it has a couple of scratches on the dustcap and cone,surround is in great shape.

4. Price: : 220.00 shipped or trade for a 12" sub.

5. Pictures:

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
-----------------------------------------------

This message is automatically inserted in all classified threads.

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via PM to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:

1) Telephone number. Call the number back at a unspecified time and make sure that it is the person's correct phone number.

2) Name and address including postal code

3) Valid e-mail address. Send an e-mail requesting a response to information about the deal being made.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.

If transaction was completed on CACO, please use iTrader to record feedback.

Potential buyers/seller should check iTrader feedback also before continuing transaction.

See less See more
#6 ·
#8 ·
look under the boot for the sticker,i just sold an arsenal like this last week.its an 06 model

#9 ·
Thats definitely a Havoc.. I had 4 of the 15s back when they first came out. Damn good price for one of these as well. I wish I still had mine..

#11 ·
There won't be any markings or labels pf any kind.. id email ascendant n see if they can vouch for you.. I myself know that that sub is a havoc but that only goes so far.. what 12 are you looking for?

Reactions: Papered_Up
#17 ·
Any interest in a PSI built 12"? SPL-W motor w/4" coil, white 12 spoke basket, white full cover dust cap, D1 and 2K rms handling...

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.