Car Audio Classifieds! banner

6th order bandpass awesomeness designed by surreal

2K views 18 replies 6 participants last post by  sho412 
#1 ·
Ok guys so this was my past summer build to go in my 96 ford bronco. Its for 2 hdc3 15s copper coils I used 11 ply birch and had no router at the time....i think it turned out great though being as I hadnt built a box in about 3 years

#4 ·
More pics I suk st uploading....more still too come

Attachments

#5 · (Edited)
And more......

Attachments

#6 ·
Its getting there....

Attachments

#7 ·
Heavy ass bad ass audioque subs...had to keep fliping box to mount em

Attachments

#9 ·
its sounds really good and really loud and suprisingly flat to my ear....at first i had it kicker 750.1 because the ****in haters got me for my baby rf t3000 and it sounded like i previously said then i got a aq2200 (for the moment) and everything was multiplied still clean but way deeper and louder but still as flat....surreal u are that guy when it comes to box designs

Reactions: surreal
#10 ·
almost done

Attachments

#11 ·
And finally....the best sounding loudest that ive built (about 7 for myself and a cpl others ive helped friends with) thanx surreal id recommend everybody to u and woofer warehouse

Attachments

#15 ·
ok guys im a dumbass....being as though i dont compete or do if for numbers just a love a neighborhood shaking loud ass bass id have to let surreal...the designer chime in on that as i was more concerned with its fit (which is perfect) i know its tuned low probably low 30s though port area and exact cubes im not sure on

#17 ·
yea this build log was a long time coming....i got this design pre wooferwarehouse.com actually it was even before theboxhouse forum that surreal had up prior to ww forum....this guys been at it for a while now :thumbsup:

Reactions: surreal
#19 ·
thanks joebobclark this is the first 6th order i built but def not the last lol

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.