Car Audio Classifieds! banner

Twisted's 4th Order 4 DAD BD 15 build log...+ new rims and paint

10K views 132 replies 62 participants last post by  LoudnProud 
#1 · (Edited)
Allright folks.....it's that time again! Had a damn good time with the KMH's....but now it's time to get nasty again :) Gonna be using 4 DAD BD series 15's again.....SBN left me with a hankering for a bandpass....so here we are. Robin Butler of Bassheads ENT is hooking me up with a NICE 4th order design for the Hyundai. I'm sure you guys know his track record so this should be good! Along with the new build i added some new rims..snatched up some 22's.....here's how they look

I will also be getting a new paint job.....keeping that secret until it's done :) I can promise it will be TWISTED! lol

There might also be another BIG change coming soon....but i'll wait till it pans out before i say anything.

I want to try to get this thing done before May 19th......we have a USACI show coming up at my job Cruisers Mobile Audio in Tyler,TX
But i'm not gonna rush it.....gonna do it right....so stay tuned people! Should get interesting!

Before

And after...or shall i say currently...lol

See less See more
#2 ·
Ohhh, I hate the time in between builds when you haz no bass lol...the anticipation of the new build is great motivation though! Subbing to this one :thumbsup:

#3 ·
you should have kept the box in one piece and shipped it to me for my santa fe.

#30 ·
What's hilarious is that at first glance with the new matte bedliner paint, it oddly looks like a Porsche Cayenne.

Good luck with the build, dude!

Reactions: legend654
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.