Car Audio Classifieds! banner

new member from from N. Illinois

717 views 32 replies 11 participants last post by  Santi 
#1 ·
Hey everyone, im 21, love car audio of course and im looking forward to learning a lot on this forum. Been into systems since i was 15 but just this year went to my first competition placed 2nd in street trunk B. Formed a car audio group H.I.T.T. SQUAD (heavy in the trunk) currently 9 deep. Im form the northern part of Illinois, 25 min. away from Wisconsin.

#18 ·
Im in huntley. I know a guy in one of my classes who is part of H. I. T. T squad. He is the one with the L7 in his pontiac. I liked the facebook page. Im looking forward to the shows they plan. I heard they will be buying a TL soon. Pretty cool know bassheads close to home. Alsi, i met a guy in my school wearing an obsidian audio shirt, so i stopped and asked him if he runs them, he said no, but he is friends with FLXX. Small world lol

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

#20 ·
Yeah that's Devin with the gray Pontiac. And we were having meets at Woodstock Tommy's every Tuesday for bass heads. Only real bass heads we met from the meets was a guy named Nik from lakemore who owned a shop there but I think he's moving out to the city... More business. We stopped the meets this year already cuz of members leaving off to college. We also just purchased a termlab, will probably be here in a week or less.

#29 ·
One of your guys met my other friend, Zach at Walmart. He drives a white Mercury sable with a 15" Kove/Psi on a DTR1.2200D.[/QUOTE]

Nice! Platform 3? Yeah we got a guy that works at the TLE in the Woodstock walmart. Doing oil changes and changing tires.

#32 ·
One of your guys met my other friend, Zach at Walmart. He drives a white Mercury sable with a 15" Kove/Psi on a DTR1.2200D.
Nice! Platform 3? Yeah we got a guy that works at the TLE in the Woodstock walmart. Doing oil changes and changing tires.[/QUOTE]

Its a Kove Armageddon U2 with a PSI recone. Yep thats the guy, Zach said he changed his oil. Ill remember to crank it anytime I go past :thumbsup:

Lol, does he even have a system?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2
Dan? no he does not...He pretty much hates bass.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.