Car Audio Classifieds! banner

2 sa10s in an 04 mustang gt

366 views 8 replies 6 participants last post by  hdman87 
#1 ·
I have 2 sa10s and i want to put them in my 04 mustang gt. Just bought the car and subs but didnt bother to check the trunk space...just wondering if i can fit these in there, and if so, I will need some help designing a box if anyone is willing.

( 2 sa10s, audiopipe 1500.1, headunit tbd)

#2 ·
I'm putting 3 10s in an 08 mustang, but I'm not sure about the older models though.

#4 ·
Found this with google.

Rough Measurements 99-04 Trunks

3-1/2 Feet Wide with about 3-4 inch extra on side towards the ass end of the car...

15 Inches High clearing the stock speakers (my box is 15" high)

Back seat 11-1/4 Inches to slide thru without takeing the bracket off.

Trunk opening clears a 10 inch deep box

again these are rough u may be able to add a few inches to the width and trunk openening depending on what u do... the height is max tho!!!

#5 ·
I have the mach 460 system so its only 11in max if i keep the amp and brackets in place. but those are pretty close to what the measurements are. I figure the easiest way would be to drop the back seats and probably take out the front seats and slide the box in that way rather than through the trunk. but thats just what i think. and max sizes of what?

#7 ·
Haven't decided. Might pick up some sundown yard sale SA-10s. Might go with tantric. Possibly DC. Haven't made up my mind. XFLs are in there too

#9 ·
By dual sa12 box was 37" wide 22" deep and 14" tall

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.