Car Audio Classifieds! banner

6 psi 18's in a 4th order wall

3K views 28 replies 18 participants last post by  Matt3824 
#1 ·
this is the new build for 2013 i am doing in my 1999 suburban.6 18's "psi built" dual 1 ohm subs powered by 6 rd audio d9's. one sub one amp 0.5 ohms each.i still have all my electrical in the truck from all my other builds.3 300 amp alts and 10 140ah batts for daily play and a few banks of caps to burp on 16 volts for comps.

Attachments

See less See more
#5 ·
shell is 62 cubic ft total.16 cubic ft sealed and 46 cubic ft ported. got tired of building just for the meter and would like to now build low and loud.there also will be a big mids and highs build for this thing soon.

Reactions: HACKMUNCH
#10 · (Edited)
some of the old builds,best score todate was a 162.4 outlaw with 4 18's and two atomik 5k's b pillar wall @46 hrtz the pics are from the old c pillar build good for a 158.9 @44 best score daily play

Attachments

#11 · (Edited)
this wall was nice i liked it the most but would not put up the numbers i wanted at the time.all subs were powered with one aq3500 @ 14.4 volts.could have got louder with more power .

Attachments

#12 ·
my loudest set up was this b pillar wall.it was two boxes set on top of each other,then was faced off.got my 160 cherry popped on this set up.

Attachments

#23 ·
got some work done today but the camera stayed at the shop,took some good pics will load them on tomorrow after work.going to get some more progress before the weekend,go to cut alot of steel for this monster:icon_smile:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.