Car Audio Classifieds! banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

4x 15" Tantric HDD

6K views 64 replies 24 participants last post by  Pantera 
#1 · (Edited)
1. Product: 4x 15" Tantric HDD series subwoofers

2. Specs: 3K, these have extra spider and triple leads. They are beast subs all around.

3. Description/Condition: 8-9/10 because they are used. Each sub was seeing about 1K, coils still shiny and subs are still pretty stiff. I've ran tons of subs and these are on par with some of the big boys.

4. Price: : $350 each (discounts on multiple subs)Local sale only for now. My work schedule is pretty crazy right now. No trades! I'm rebuilding my motor so cash is king. I'm roughly 2.5hrs west of Dallas (Dyess AFB)

5. Pictures:

I have pics for every sub insuring coils read D2 just in case I need to ship. Local buyers I will have my meter with me. Subs are in original packaging as well.

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
-----------------------------------------------

This message is automatically inserted in all classified threads.

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via PM to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:

1) Telephone number. Call the number back at a unspecified time and make sure that it is the person's correct phone number.

2) Name and address including postal code

3) Valid e-mail address. Send an e-mail requesting a response to information about the deal being made.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.

If transaction was completed on CACO, please use iTrader to record feedback.

Potential buyers/seller should check iTrader feedback also before continuing transaction.

See less See more
#2 ·
I want these soo bad.

#8 ·
Ran on 1 AB 750.1 only....was going to be two 750.1's but my head gasket decided to give so I spent some cash on a comp cam, long tube headers, exhaust and rebuild parts. I like my truck so she's going to have some torque and HP before I rebuild.

#16 ·
ill trade 2 mayhem 18s no playtime on the recones. for 2

#23 ·
Trying to sell local until later next week due to my work schedule. I'll PM you and the individuals who have shown interest in these as soon as I get back to my normal shift. Not one person in this big @$$ state of Texas interested lol???

#27 ·
No trades please, I edited my first post. Got 2 people coming to check them out today and tomorrow. If they don't sell, I'll PM in order of interest the individuals who have shown interest. The reason for local sale only right now is my work schedule. I won't be able to get these to the post office until I get back to my normal shift. I would hate for someone to PayPal me $$ and the buyer having to wait....I would not feel comfortable doing that because if its me, I would want my stuff shipped ASAP. I'm a great seller and keeping it that way....hope you guys understand.

#30 ·
Hellva deal for a great seller/person. Done many transactions and all went better then perfect.

Heard these in person and these wang! Little power BIG SOUND! Great builder and I know personally he takes care of all his equipment.

Hope this is enough nuthuggin to help sell em lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.