Car Audio Classifieds! banner

96 Crown Vic Complete build from 4L7 12's to 4 DC lvl 4 12's

8K views 132 replies 17 participants last post by  alsa2009 
#1 · (Edited)

Electrical...

Upgrading wires.......I just decided to beef up my power by adding another run of 0ga wire. Stinger 0ga kit....

See less See more
#12 ·
Well this is where the fun begins.....since I have a older model vic, the opening where the HU is, isnt a true
double din opening, its a 1.5. Soooooo yep I had to replace the whole air duct system from a 03 model vic.

SERIOUSLY U GOTTA BE KIDDING ME. So I had to put on my junkyard clothes and tear down a 03 vic dash
to get a darn air duct just to fit a double din in the ride

NO DASH.......

Yeah this right here aint no joke either wheewwwww

#18 ·
LOL sounds like you have had your fair share so then you should know the half. It might of been 3 screws left at the most. Its no fun when you upside down in a already hot car with the two of your index fingers barely turning a single bolt for 15 minutes.

#21 ·
Being the person that I am. I like to do things on my own soooo when it came to doing my interior, I wanted to pick my own fabrics, colors, textures and etc. So for some months I would search the web forums, call around
and order up a bunch of FREE swatches from different vendors

INTERIOR
Some blues for the seats

#24 ·
Now for the headliner. Which was the hardest cause everybody I talked to said they didnt wanna put the ostrich skin up cause it would sag over time, and if it was vinyl, it had to have a foam backing inorder to work.

Found this on ebay from a boat place in connecticut pish

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.