Status
Not open for further replies.

4 rolls pure white LED 16 ft small bulb non water proof NEW

777 views 23 replies 6 participants last post by  naughtyca 
#1 · (Edited)
1. Product:

3 rolls pure white LED 16 ft small bulb non water proof NEW

2. Specs:

These are one of the brightest LED out there and I we have tested a lot of them, these are mainly used inside

since this is non waterproof. This are brighter than the waterproof ones since it has no coating on the bulbs.

These can just be powered by any power source in the car. I have it powered on when the car turns on since you

can still see these during the day.

3. Description/Condition:

brand new never used 4 roll

4. Price: :

$11.50 per roll shipped CONUSA

5. Pictures:

Pure white taken during the day

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
-----------------------------------------------

This message is automatically inserted in all classified threads.

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing

the following via PM to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making

payment:

1) Telephone number. Call the number back at a unspecified time and make sure that it is the person's correct

phone number.

2) Name and address including postal code

3) Valid e-mail address. Send an e-mail requesting a response to information about the deal being made.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best

interest to check out these details yourself.

If transaction was completed on CACO, please use iTrader to record feedback.

Potential buyers/seller should check iTrader feedback also before continuing transaction.

See less See more
#5 ·
I know I asked this on your previous listing. But I just want to know about the flexibility on these. I want to put the whole 16' on the roof of my trunk. Since its 16' ill have to do like a big S shape to fit it all. Sort of like the shape of a bank line with the belts. I want to make sure ill be able to do that with these.
Thank you.

#6 ·
Cut and solder wire in at the bends, that's the only way.

Reactions: naughtyca
#15 ·
Payment sent for the one I asked about this morning and the blue roll. Went to bed I work 3rd so didn't get to pay earlier!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.