Car Audio Classifieds! banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Why do I only have room for 1 pm in my Inbox?

16K views 101 replies 53 participants last post by  rdlyn13000 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
To answer this as you post and continue to contribute this will open up to where you will never fill it up. You need to get around and participate in other areas of the site as the Orientation section no longer counts toward your post count and you will need 10 non-spam type post. There are plenty of ways to contribute to the site without spamming or deliberately post whoring.

Enjoy our drama-free site and hope to see you on as an active member for a long time to come.

#2 · (Edited by Moderator)
To answer this as you post and continue to contribute this will open up to where you will never fill it up. You need to get around and participate in other areas of the site as the Orientation section no longer counts toward your post count and you will need 5 non-spam type post. There are plenty of ways to contribute to the site without spamming or deliberately post whoring.

Enjoy our drama-free site and hope to see you on as an active member for a long time to come.

#4 ·
does this automatically happen, i mean the unlocking the 1 PM limit,
when your posts reach 10...
or does an mod/admin have to change it manually?

#7 ·
hmm... guess some of my posts are considered spam?
or mine didn't change automatically...

#9 ·
oh nevermind, it's fixed now, thanks

#12 ·
lol@RollerDJ "I have way too much space" >_>

and yes, I did post in orientation but it did not increase my post counter in the box on the side of my posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.