Car Audio Classifieds! banner

Whats Up

711 views 14 replies 12 participants last post by  nismos14 
#1 ·
Just joined the forum. 10 year Car Audio Installer Veteran. Specialized in mostly High End SQ vehicles and Mainly focusing on Db Drag and USACi Spl vehicles in my last 5 years of installing. Recently moved on from installing and building vehicles full time about 4 to 5 years ago. I still do a lot installation help along with helping other competitors and first timers getting into the SPL world. If anyone has any questions about me and what i can do. You can ask SPL guru.
Corey Ainsworth
Omaha, NE

#2 ·
welcome man! its always nice to have some more knowledge around forums!

#4 ·
:welcome:

#8 ·
Very nice site and very nice welcomes. If anyone has any questions for basic to advanced feel free to ask. Also any enclosure help, equipment questions, and how to advance in the sq or spl competitions lanes let me know. I also still do builds if your willing become a top notch competitor with goals and the desire to win world championships. Full builds and so on are priced low enough to get you in the right direction. You can come to me or i can come to you.

#15 ·
Welcome aboard

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.