Car Audio Classifieds! banner

Team MechMan 2010

1K views 22 replies 15 participants last post by  splvictim20 
#1 ·
We are now accepting sponsorship proposals for the 2010 season. Sponsorships will be considered for competitors in Db drag, Mecca, and USACi associations only. Proposals should be e-mailed to: mlogan@mechman.com

We are looking for proffessional, serious competitors who will represent themselves and our product in the SPL/SQL industry. Incomplete proposals will be discarded. Please include ALL of the following:

Competitors name
Address
Vehicle make/model/year/engine
Class(s)
List of other sponsors
2010 event attendance schedule
Pictures of the vehicle/system
previous accomplishments

Thanks, and good luck!

#2 ·
awww... too bad this is my personal official first competing year....

#4 ·
to bad my truck is now getting totaled out and idk wtf is gonna happen:(

#10 ·
Sent :)

#15 ·
I still haven't been to an official competition, but Matt at Mechman has taken such good care of me now and in the past that i'd definitely want a sticker to rock on my car, even without sponsorship. If you gave me any better prices i'd think you were stealing it ;).

#17 ·
I would think that they would require you to display their sticker on your vehicle at every competition, submit photos of your vehicle at comps and keep them updated on your event results when you win and promote their product at every event you attend. But thats just my guess.

#23 ·
Sent in application sir:D.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.