1 Set Of Forevrbumpn 12's

Forevrbumpn 12's Powered By 2 U.S. Amps Merlin MD-3D

One Of My 12's Being Tested With 1400 RMS And They Are Rated At 2000 RMS
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n4OLjLdGsaA

All Connected By KnuKonceptz

(looking for the rest of my pics)

See less See more
#2 ·
damn son....glad to see another Ranger owner. you gonna be glassin your doors to hold the xxx's? How you plannin to mount your amps?

#5 ·
I actually already have a cut sheet for my enclosure and just have to build it. It will be sub up port forward. It would be hard to explain the layout I have planned for the amplifiers. Im actually going to make some mounts to sit in the factory holes to fit the 6.5's and mount the tweets in the doors close by. I will be running the components fully active. I already have the big 3 done along with deadened with 80 sq. ft. of damplifier pro.

#8 ·
Nice bro very nice deff love the look of that sub. if your lookn for another great condition merlin amp lmk;) i got one want to trade it for a 100.4 sundown or 125.2 if possible.

#10 · (Edited)
I actually got the stickers from Derrick. I believe he will be doing all my decal and stickers. As for the subs I love them. Yellow kevlar cone with the chrome basket and black motor looks great. I don't currently need anymore amps but thanks for the offer.
Maybe I will get lucky eventually and get some donations to help with the build or someone will donate some wiring and such. Budget doesnt make it easy as well as getting screwed out of $700. Most of which came from my savings.

#14 ·
It has been some time since I have posted any updates. On the budget I am on I have to get a part at a time. One update is I have a P980BT on the way thanks to Tim aka quaddropper. Also I will be posting my 3 amps up for sale and I still have the extra head unit (6900UB) up for sale. I will be changing to a 4500D and a 100.4.

#15 ·
glad to see you going with Sundown. You still going to use those custom built subs? i think a pair of the Sundown Z v2 12s would be killer.

#27 ·

Just a few update pics. Mids and highs will now be Ascendant Audio Carbons which I will be picking up next weekend. I will also be getting another D3100 for powering the 4500D. The D975 will be the main battery. Now going to run Sundown Audio Amplifiers. May be switching alternators just not sure yet. Thought about a dual set up but no one can do anything for me unless they have the truck there to look at. Im almost complete with the project though.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.