Car Audio Classifieds! banner

specs for old school U.S. Amps usa-400

11K views 16 replies 5 participants last post by  MarcosELockwood 
#1 ·
ive looked everywhere and cant find any specs. any help would be appreciated.

#8 ·
thanks. [that old thread hadn't been closed yet]

yup that'd be one of the first USA models.

good stuff designed and intended for 1ohm minimum stereo use.

#10 ·
Your amplifier will produce 1200 watts RMS into a 2ohm mono load.

I more than believe that.

as far as 1ohm mono.. only if your amplifier has it's "affairs in order".

#11 ·
Your amplifier will produce 1200 watts RMS into a 2ohm mono load.

I more than believe that.

as far as 1ohm mono.. only if your amplifier has it's "affairs in order".
thats what i was thinking 1200 rms at 12 volts.i was hoping to find a spec sheet cause im not sure if this can be hit with 16 volts.just so i can have some fun with mine.cant seem to find one though.

#15 ·
what really turned me on to this amp was the crazy sound quality and with some great power. when i seen that add that said 1000rms per channel i kinda wondered and it made me think "ive never seen a spec sheet for this old amp".thanks for all the info and good luck with your sale lamont.if i had the cash i would pick it up in a heartbeat.cheers

#16 ·
I am not sure about the old school, but I don't understand why we are doing so much writing now. There are so many ways of escaping things you don’t like! Why don’t use the chance? We should write so much? I would say that ordering a text you need at essay writer service would be much more reasonable. You don’t have to do anything. Only explain which text you need and wait for the result.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.