Car Audio Classifieds! banner

Vid of my current Big Build, 6) 18s in plexi, Hummer w/40kw

3K views 40 replies 19 participants last post by  f150mike 
#1 ·
#12 ·
guess I should swing by and check this out in person.... hmmm?

#17 ·
seems a lot of ppl hate meade for his corny videos, and the fact that he seems to be a bit full of himself. He's got a bangin system, so i give him props. Hating on the SMD subs is silly. It's an AA subwoofer, I doubt he even had anything to do with it other than saying "make sure it's loud" and then putting his sig on it.

could be wrong though, i often am.

#19 ·
See, his video's have to be corny to accommodate to his more "lame" viewers, he has a very large demographic to entertain. Either way, he makes more money just from his youtube videos than anyone here, and that's only half his income. People hate because he's loaded and they're broke.
Just my opinion.
Anyways, Ed, this build is sick. Hopefully it'll be at Slamology next year :)

#24 ·
x2

i hope i didn't make it go off topic, i was just trying to understand why people hate meade. I want more vids of the hummer, and he said they were coming. Shit is looking impressive already, and there's nothing in there (besides) the twenty something batteries haha!
You didn't, slapuhho made an unnecessary comment.

Nice work though ed!

#22 ·
Advertising.

#23 ·
i hope i didn't make it go off topic, i was just trying to understand why people hate meade. I want more vids of the hummer, and he said they were coming. Shit is looking impressive already, and there's nothing in there (besides) the twenty something batteries haha!

#26 ·
haha sucks coming in late to threads like that.

#29 ·
damn if you find one post it on here.

#28 ·
Ed, tell him to throw the build log up on here.

#31 ·
I actually like the color choice and the rims aren't half bad....just not a fan of rubber bands. I can already see he's going to have an issue in the rear like johnathan does...guess that's the price we pay for having heavy systems.

That flat color makes it look more like an actual hummer lol

#34 ·
nope not at all just need a little more meat on them lol. But hey as long as he's happy thats all that matters.

#37 ·
Thanks guys. I'll put a build log on here and more vids when I get some time.

So far,

40 Beyma 6.5s in the doors
40 Kicker tweets in pillars, doors
8 or so 10" Beyma midbass
4 or more Selenium Super tweets.
6 18" AA SMD subs

12 RF Power 2500s
8 RF Power 1000-4
4 RF Power 600-2

21 XS Power D1400s

4 300A alts

Second Skin SPL Tiles.

Razorlite lighting

other stuff too but not sure yet.

Much more updates by next week.

Thanks for the good words guys. Trippi is a pure bass head and its all his designs. I am just helping with the work. He says his goal is at least a 150 dB.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.