Car Audio Classifieds! banner

4 15's Off 5k Tahoe Build

5K views 54 replies 25 participants last post by  Cojones24 
#1 ·
Been acquiring equipment for the past month or so. Setup is 4 15'' DC Lvl 4's w/Lvl 5 coils, RD D9 @ .5 daily, 1 Powermaster/Mechman 240 amp alt, 1 red top and 3 kinetiks, 2 runs of shok 1/0. The box has interchangeable ports, 1 is 32hz the other is 45, designed by undadog. I finished the box tonight, going to have everything wired up tomorrow.

And I just picked this JL triple 0 gauge battery terminal, I have to say its the best terminal Ive ever used. I was leaning toward the knu triple 0 one but I did like the way the wires were secured into the terminal.

See less See more
#2 ·
Nice, got any vids? I'm doing a build with two 15" DC lvl 4's with lvl 5 softpart's pretty soon.

#6 ·
Lol you can come this way if you want to meet up. Oh and I only needed 3 of those 300a fuses lol so you can have one back.

#8 ·
Got the amp mounted and wired up, its turning on so thank god it made it through shipping haha. Ive got some family stuff to do today and I need to get some speaker wire, hopefully have the subs in later, if not for sure tomorrow morning.

#19 ·
Box is around 16 cubes I believe, undadog has been busy with other things so I dont have the exact specs I just got the design from him and made my own cut sheet. The 45hz tuning is built onto the box, the port is 10x18 and 1.5'' deep for the 45hz tuning then my 32hz port slides into that and its like 17.75 deep or something.

#25 ·
Lol sorry guys I agree with you all but its the only way I could fit 4 15's without using aero's (i didn't want to pay for em). I had 3 15's with slot port on drivers side and theres no way I could fit 4. Vids tomorrow morning. Did my first hair trick today.

#27 ·
i don't care if it looks like some one else's as long as at the end of the day you are proud of your work and how it sounds. also sub'ed to see how this turns out.

#29 · (Edited)
Thanks, I'm very happy with it, I got a guy shipping back my TL to see what it does before this comp in 2 weeks. I'm still breaking in this 1 new sub so well see the #'s soon. It destroys the lows.

Looks good, nice and clean.
Thank you.0

VIDS Tomorrow mornin

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.