Qms: 6.337
Qts: 0.545
Le: 4.26 mH
VAS: 4.44 L
BL: 21.20 N/A
Cms: 80.8 uM/N
Mms: 157 g
Sens: 80.06 @ 1w/1m

3. Description/Condition: Drivers are built to order. Re-coned and in perfect working order. The drivers are being sold as-is with no warranty. I bought a lot of used motors from Jake, am cleaning them up, putting new baskets and spacer rings on them and re-coning the drivers with all new soft parts. For those of you who don't know me, I own Stereo Integrity and am a partner/subwoofer designer for Obsidian Audio and I also build production drivers, do re-cones, and drop-in's for Sundown Audio.

I can build any SA-8 you want. Normal coils are dual 2 Ohm and dual 4 Ohm. Right now I'm focusing on the 12-spoke basket but later on I will get into the newer style basket models. I can also equip them with a copper clad aluminum "SPL" coil which is only 0.1 to 0.2 dB down from the all aluminum, more expensive, SPL coil at no extra charge.

If you are interested in these you MUST EMAIL ME YOUR ZIP CODE!!! My email address is subs@obsidiancaraudio.com. I will NOT respond to questions about shipping, what I can build for you, etc, here on the forum. If you are genuinely interested you need to email me.

Build time and an estimated shipping date are all included in my Paypal invoices. Be SURE to read the invoice! Usually I can build everything in a week and ship them out the week after you order, but the details are in the invoices.

4. Price: : $90 plus shipping.

5. Pictures:

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
-----------------------------------------------

This message is automatically inserted in all classified threads.

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via PM to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:

1) Telephone number. Call the number back at a unspecified time and make sure that it is the person's correct phone number.

2) Name and address including postal code

3) Valid e-mail address. Send an e-mail requesting a response to information about the deal being made.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.

If transaction was completed on CACO, please use iTrader to record feedback.

Potential buyers/seller should check iTrader feedback also before continuing transaction.

See less See more
#9 ·
oh yeaaaaa

#25 ·
send a paypal request for money for 1 newer style d2 shipped to 21804 to zc88crx5@excite.com please.thanks. i need 1 more for my dual 8 spl box. i wanna break it in before the show on the 11th if possible.should be loud with box wired to .5 ohm on my saz-2500d. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.