2. Specs:
I just reloaded leopard 10.6
120gb Hard drive
2gb ram
2.1 duo core
Battery only has about ~140 cycles on it, so it still has PLENTY of life left
Has charger
No problems with lcd or anything
Only thing I can't seem to find is the recovery disks, however you should be able to make an image of the drive which would be just as good as the recovery disks

3. Description/Condition:
Very clean, only defect is one little tiny nick in the keyboard(pictured below) but if you know anything about macs you know this is a VERY common problem.

4. Price: :
$500 will take some off for not having recovery disks.
Trade I am looking for: double dins, 5k+ amps, High Output alt for 4.3L chevy, Will consider others, and can add cash on my end if needed

5. Pictures:

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
-----------------------------------------------

This message is automatically inserted in all classified threads.

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via PM to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:

1) Telephone number. Call the number back at a unspecified time and make sure that it is the person's correct phone number.

2) Name and address including postal code

3) Valid e-mail address. Send an e-mail requesting a response to information about the deal being made.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.

If transaction was completed on CACO, please use iTrader to record feedback.

Potential buyers should check iTrader feedback also before continuing transaction.

See less See more
#2 ·
Wheres your pictures?
15. If you have less than 5 iTrader seller and/or trader feedback then you MUST post your CACO user name and date in a picture of the item for sale. POWER SELLERS are excluded from posting their username and date but are still required to post pictures. (Seller feedback means that you were the seller in the transaction within iTrader)
This will be closed soon.

#8 ·
Pmed offer

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.