Car Audio Classifieds! banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

GA Boyz SPL - FTW!

2K views 35 replies 9 participants last post by  Oldbass38 
#1 ·
Patrick got us back in action!! He's moving all the threads that were on Team Ga back..I'll delete the one's that are no longer needed. I've got a new team banner as well. If you want to put it in your signature, I've attached it.

Attachments

See less See more
#21 ·
Glad u guys got things going. Im steppig out on things. Its obvious where friends stand. Glad u are able to moderate things now larry. Nice banner. Just know the move for the offical task site was simply for more freedom to promote the ones sponsoring an event. Some of which aren't allowed here because they are not vindors etc..... but all in all enjoy heading us up. Ill be a random head in a group from here on out.

#31 ·
Glad u guys got things going. Im steppig out on things. Its obvious where friends stand. Glad u are able to moderate things now larry. Nice banner. Just know the move for the offical task site was simply for more freedom to promote the ones sponsoring an event. Some of which aren't allowed here because they are not vindors etc..... but all in all enjoy heading us up. Ill be a random head in a group from here on out.

Obviously, some one had to say it. :lmao:

#22 ·
I hate all this happened the way it did and now there seems to be hard feeling between some people. I understand the moveing part of this to another site but not why this one was shut down. I will support both and help in any way I can. I want this to work and get spl comps back active in Ga. :nod:

#35 ·
I can see why Larry did report you, all you said in the message was were having issues here on Caco and were leaving. You could have been a little more specific. :dontknow: Still we did have a website we could have listed sponors and other thing on. I don't see why you would have to jump forums to get the word threw.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.