Car Audio Classifieds! banner

2 Sundown SA 15 DUAL KERF box

498 views 9 replies 6 participants last post by  ionsmartparts 
#1 ·
Just finished this box yesterday. Started Sunday evening and finished up yesterday. The box is 6.3 cubes with 100 sq. in. of port tuned to 33 hz. With an area in the back for 2 Kicker IX1000's and a Kicker IX50.4. I don't have many pictures because i was wanting a quick turn around time. And unfortunately they are all cell phone pics, but they turned out ok.

Tell me what y'all think.

See less See more
#7 ·
Looks good man! Going to be building a new box for my 2 sa15s in about a month when I get my jeep back. Going to do a 4" radius kerf on the top rear of the box subs up port back. Not sure if im going with aeros or not yet but if its a slot port I may do a dual kerf like this. Good job on that box tho looks nice.

#9 ·
The guy ended up putting in some RE SX15's on a couple thousand watts. Never got to hear it myself but he said is was pretty loud. Enough to make his roof ripple. Haha. He sold the whole setup a couple weeks after i built this, and came back to me for a wall for his truck.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.