#1 ·
2002 Toyota Highlander
8 SA 15< Nowall>
SAZ 4500d @ 1 ohm

See less See more
#3 ·
Any plans for more power?

#4 ·
Definately got plans for more power, most likely going to get another 4500 and split 4 subs per amp, and swap out the 5 batteries for some XS Power batts.

This is going to be a temp setup until i get stuff figured out with as far as orders and where the Marine Corps going to make me go. Ive got DI duty orders, currently trying to get them switched to recruiting and if that happens then im going to try to get a RS outta NC somewhere. Since the wifes family lives in NC.

I know DJ will be kiling this though, hes got alot more stuff hes going to do to the truck then just throw this box in there lol

#6 ·
If anyones interested in seeing the old 4 15 build you can watch my videos off youtube link in my signature, but DJ and I have already taken the box and stuff out cut it all up and thrown it away.

BTW hes building this for music, not a frequency. Since i/normal people listen to music and this is my daily driver.

#22 ·
Better put a warning sign on the box

Rectangle Triangle Font Hazard Parallel

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.