Car Audio Classifieds! banner

slow 2007 magnum build....

1K views 25 replies 11 participants last post by  Slogging 
#1 ·
going to have whats in my signiture build i have the opti 6k already and i need subs and battery and alt but i have 2 subs and 2 subs that need recones hope this build kills it out of the park for me heres some picsof the box design

im going to have some crazy faux fur on it and blue sparkly paint in the port i just hope it looks as good as it does in my head
amp

need of recones

heres 2 newbies

See less See more
#4 ·
thanks man
Deff scribed, plan on buying a mag in the summer. How many cubes is your box? Behind the rear seats?

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2
yep behind the seat and its .66 for each sub so for 6 its close to 4 cubes tuned to about 35 or so

#7 ·
sounds good to me and ive had the sp4 18 in there on 900 watts and it was great

I like. Its like a mini SUV set up.
it was all inspired through a table saw i reciently purchased though lowes lol all them damn 45's lol AND A NAIL GUN!!!!!

#13 ·
Yes soon I ordered some things and should be here by next Friday and then Monday I am ordering more stuff :thumbsup: told you it was a slow build lol

#14 ·
What you buy a jigsaw for anyways, haven't used one of those for years building a box. Long time ago I couldn't get hold of a circular saw so had to use a jig saw, free hand! Ended up getting the cuts pretty close to flat with the belt sander, drew it up tight with screws, sealed the shit outta it with silicone, covered it with walmart carpet, like 2 sides, just the ones you seen after it was in the car and nobody knew the difference lol!

Sent from my Kindle Fire

#15 ·
The jigsaw is for cutting the circles for the subs lol and I have a table saw so most of it will be cut nicely lol

#16 ·
Oh yea lol forgot all about that, dude take that back and get a nice plunge router, then a jasper jig or whatever circle jig. So much more usefull, do perfect circles, flush mount subs, round over corners and the port. You wont ever need a jigsaw for anything. I think my craftsman was on sale for $80

Sent from my Kindle Fire

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.