Here are various shots of my box build.
I had been hearing many things about "Arauco" plywood so I decided to give it a shot. A bit shout out to the fellas at the Home Depot around the corner from my house. Those guys have always been cool about trimming the wood down to manageable sizes with their awesome panel saw.
Another change up for me is using a nail gun instead of wood screws. This made it so much easier and quicker when being an army of one.
The box coming together:
Under this stack is the baffle being glued together. On a side note all that wood is for a project I said was going to be a quick one. Joke is on me, that wood has been sitting in the garage for a year. :\
Here is a shot of the baffle ready to go on the box.
I though I'd give the box edges a little round over.
Assembled box pics.
A little shot of the terminal cups I made up for the box.
Sub, meet box. Box, meet sub.
Woot, woot! Box finished.
This is officially my fastest box build. It took me a week of afternoons to pull this off. Hooray for me. :P