Well I started off with the AQ/ATOMIC Chrysler 300 build and that came to a halt as I need the car more for family vacations and what not. So I decided to take everything out of it and put it all in my single cab 04 Dodge ram 1500. The list of equipment are as follows. - Pioneer DEH 80prs headunit
- Atomic Quantum 3 way Component - Incriminator Audio 3.4 - Incriminator Audio 20.1 @ .5 ohm
- Audio Technix Profesional series RCA cables.
- Audio Technix CCA 1/0 Gauge (Sub Amp) (2 Runs +/-)
- Audio Technix CCA 4 Gauge (4 Channel)
- Audio Technix CCA 8 Gauge (External Regualtor)
- Audio Technix fuse holders, volt meter, etc.
- Knu Konceptz CCA 16 Gauge (Door Speakers)
- Mechman 320 Amp Alternator (Externally regualted @ 14.8)(Big 3)
- Kinetik HC 2000
- Be Quiet Extreme sound deadning
- Bucks High Output Enclosure 4th order blowthrough.
(2015 MECA Street 3 World Champion)
2004 Dodge Ram Single Cab 1500
3 Incriminator Audio Judge 15s
3.25:1 Ratio 4th Order Blowthrough
1 x AA 9.0 TFHE, 2 x AA 150.4
4 X Crossfire XS-M8's, 2 x PRV Tweets