This is the latest build. Audio is still up in the air. A Local shop severely screwed the car up. Put a big ass capacitor in it. Installed some coaxials in the factory kick panels by just cutting a hole and installing some shallow mounts followed my putting regular box carpet over the entire thing, speakers included. Today we did the big 3, relocated the battery to the trunk and put in a vented box to meet NHRA requirements. I am leaning towards an SA10 in a ported box on an ASPM1300, and some CDT components off an APSM 4ch. The amps will be hidden behind trim panels and everything will be mounted up on the trunk shelf. The motor is currently a nicely built 350 but next week will be upgrading to a 383stroker and a 100shot. All the suspensions is updated with tube A arms, all poly bushings, shocks, upgraded brakes etc.... Going to change out all the body mounts with Poly too. Here are the only pics I got to take today. Was in a big hurry.
To find sealed resonance
resolve Vas/28.32 =
result of that divided by Vb( box volume)
result of that +1
square root that result
result of that multiplied by FS