Ok guys, it's time to get to work on a new project, this one will probably take a few months and may even take a little time to get started as I have to do a few repairs to the car also.
Here is my 1990 Honda Accord that my wife was driving for a while, but we bought her a new car, so now this Accord needs to serve a purpose rather than just sit, not being used.
Alpine head unit
(2) Crossfire VR1000d, got one in a trade agreement and the other on ebay.
(10) 10" SQ/AQ SDC2.0 subs (D4)
(1) XS Power D3400, from an old build of mine
(47') OFC 1/0 Knuknoceptz Kolossus Kandy cable, (8') 8 awg OFC Kolossus Kandy, (3) pairs of RCA's, (100') 12 awg speaker wire.
(1) Kissling 500a relay
(3) 20 position terminal strips
( ) Fuse holders with fuse
(1) Junkyard alternator + (1) pair of OEM 6.5" door speaker pods
(1) Pac Lc-1
(1) Pair of 4" Auditor by Focal Coax speakers
(1) Pair of 6.5" Auditor by Focal Component speakers
(1) Kicker Impulse IX1302 amplifier (circa 1999)
I will be adding some wire, box materials, and random equipment as I go, but that's about what is going it in so far.
Subs are still being shipped and have not arrived yet.
I am still not certain on if I want to build a 4th order or 6th order wall yet. The Thiele parameters for the subs kinda suggest that they will work in both applications. I have 20-25^3ft to work with.
Daily load on the the amp will be 0.8Ω Nominal and 0.2Ω (burps). Each sub will see a rated 100w rms. True, this is not a lot of power, but each sub is rated at 250w rms and this will be enough power to get them moving until I decide it is time to up the power.
This build will focus on enclosure efficiency and may take a few tries, but the initial goal is to definitely go over the 150 mark with the single 1000w rms amp.