Car Audio Classifieds! banner

CleanSierra's build log

2K views 6 replies 3 participants last post by  727Designs 
#1 ·
Hey guys, my name is Justin and I'm a member of a few Mobile audio sites. I build enclosures on the side for friends and fellow enthusiasts and just wanted to finally post and say hi.

I drive a 2003 Sierra that's pretty well murdered out(I removed the plasti-dip from the wheels somewhat recently). I'm currently running a single old school Fosgate rebuilt by a member on this site. The box I built is right at 2.8 cubes with twin 4" PVC ports flared on the outside with a 3/4" round over on the MDF. I should have braced more heavily(or at all for that matter) as I blew the baffle a little loose already. I had to take the box out and lay 3 layers of chop may and resin :(

Anyway, she sounds good, and it's powered by a Fosgate T1000bd. Front stage is also Fosgate components and T400-4. It sounds really clean to me and it's the loudest system to date I've had in the truck. I'll let some pics do justice if they can:

Truck before:

After blacking out:

Subs mocked up in blowthrough:

Inverted cones:

220" port for said blowthrough:

Current box with single 15 behind seat:

That's all for now. Have a nice day :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.