You might have seen this build before on another site, as I started it and 2009 and never finished. Plagued by blown amps, garbage Deka Intimidator batts, recones with single tinsel leads braking off and finally losing my job I had put it on the back burner. Well now I am ready to fix/rebuild and finally get it finished.
It hits a 156 @48Hz on a TL and that's with voltage dropping to low 11's on a burp. It plays way too high good for 80's music. It is tuned high and/or those MT's just like it high. It makes your teeth, eyes and toes hurt. Roughly 28-30 cu ft with 300 square inches of port.
- 4 Rockford T3000.1 (all rebuilt now)
- 3 Rockford T500.2 (only one installed)
- 6 RE MT 15's recones from PSI
- 6 Fusion 6.5 components
- Pioneer AVIC-5000NEX
- 4 Diehard/Odyssey group 31's
- 2/0 pure copper runs from alt to batts, batts to amps and batts to ground blocks
- Stinger 200 amp 4g style I modded for external reg with Transpo 911
Currently working on-
- Finishing the port and tuning lower (was peaking around 46-48hz)
- Building trim panels for wall
- Building custom alternator bracket (4 small case denso hairpin plus large case hairpin in orig location)
- Rebuilding door panels front and rear (someone talk me out of the crazy pro audio stuff)
- Installing my new pioneer with the navigation
- Actually hooking up my headrest screens that have never been plugged in.
- Reconing my MT's with Ti baskets, spaced spiders and Sundown cones.
pics coming in a few