Car Audio Classifieds! banner

4 15's on 6K walled in a F-250

8K views 91 replies 24 participants last post by  Josh Wahlie 
#1 ·
I built all this starting the 2 days before a comp. The enclosure was started 9 PM the night before the comp and we had to drive 2 hours to pick up the subs around midnight. The box was finally finished about 11:30 AM The morning of the comp. The comp was at our shop and the box wasn't even in when qualifying started. I finished right before qualifying ended and sadly only hit a 149 but lots of adjustments to come. With my High ankle sprain & torn ligament I couldn't have done it without the Team. Thanks to team aftermath members: Rob, Larry, Mike, Speelman, Eric, & Doug.

Temporary Subs…

Tis not easy being a crip…

Out of 4 full sheets this was all the scrap. Pretty efficient I'd say.

Gotta rep the team. THanks guys.

Whole box 1.5" thick. Second plate goes on the front. than with trim plate front baffle wil be 2.25" Thick.

Thanks to Eric for making this for me.

See less See more
#76 ·
Distribution Blocks

So me and Billy got to working on the distribution blocks. Pics say it all. These will hold 18 1/0 wires each. If anyone needs any of these made just shoot me a PM. These ones aren't perfect, but me and Bill are getting a band saw and a drill press and will be making jigs so they will be 100% perfect.

I'm bout to go back into our shop and tap these out real quick and I'll probably come back in with more pics before installing.

#79 ·
So I don't have access to a drill press anymore and trying to drill through this so that I can tap it out isn't very easy with a drill. Also very time consuming. I'm only about 1/4 the way done then I still have to move my amps to mount them and get all the wiring done and I got to leave for regionals bright and early.

#80 ·
Bought my own drill press and have access to a nice band saw. If anyone would like any of these distro blocks I'll hook ya up for da low!

Here's some pics of them installed.

I'm going to be cleaning up the wire and making some distributions for my speaker wires also so the wiring can be changed easier.

Also I might just work on actually sealing this thing off sometime this week if I get some time.

#87 ·
You could have at least drawn a straight line to guide you. And I can't believe you were using that drill press with no clamps:wow: That would have been a nightmare if it got away from you!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.