Guess its not too much of a build as the box is allready done. Same box as last year. I simply changed out the ports to 38hz instead of 43hz and I resined the inside. The real changes are as follows.
Things done so far this week:
- 325A DC Power Alt
- All RCAs replaced with XLRs (2 for subs, 4 for speakers)
- 12awg wire ran through the car for all speakers
- New components ordered
- Toolmaker bussbar for batts is made
- Behringer is installed and setup with ranges and cutoffs (I love this thing as I have three different mods for it: SPL, SQ, and Daily Pounding)
- I picked the subs up fresh from being built by hand in GB this week and threw them in before I even left the shop.
Things to do this weekend:
- Install bussbar
- Install amps
- Install speakers
- Get loud
Pics will be put up as the process goes on
"Thatís the problem with your generation, you sit around in your vintage t-shirts, with your participation medals and you never actually do anything"