4 powerwhare 100ah
100ft of ap 0ga
dakota digital volts,amp current, and amp temp gauges
eclipse cd7200
boston pro 3 ways, xtra 4 and tweets
2 18 treo ssx
2 dat 8.1s
us amps ax5600

starting the bed first! amp rack and batt rack! will be carpeted and finished tomorrow!

update!!!!!! more pics on page 5 and 7!!!!!!!

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
bout damn time u posted pics james haha jk bro look's great you gonna be ready for the first show in ohio on the 25th of april? two day's b4 my birthday. be sure to check out my build log bro.

#4 ·
I didn't know bout that one I may have to go to that one also haha.

#6 ·
i did business with some guys that throw show on that side of the state he keeps me posted on whats going on!

shit, looks we've got similar motives just a few states away! can't wait to see what we'll number when we're both done!
im not sure what to expect. going in skeptical and sayin 151.....

#5 ·
shit, looks we've got similar motives just a few states away! can't wait to see what we'll number when we're both done!

#10 ·
thats y i bought it from ya!

finally you are starting something. ::)
i know right? lol ive never went this far into a build i change my mind too much! but after being unimpressed with too much stuff im finallly happy...... for now:D

#30 ·
brace the roof there weak. only single layer. and the cab corners are weak also.
LOL these ones were replaced last winter when i bought the truck. they are all cut out and new steel welded in professionally. these corners are solid.

#25 ·
yeah its all box and electrical! im going to try and cram another alt in without removing the ac comp! might do 3 more batts, or wait for the dealers i know to get xs power in and go that route! this is a budget system with all my wheeling and dealing i have under 4500 in everthing right down to the last ring terminal and theres 60 going in! it helps having the friends i do!

#39 · (Edited)
hold on ill link you to pics of it when i owned it.

She is missing the topper now. I got it detailed the morning of this picture and it started snowing:(

#43 ·
throw the amps on the amp rack. i wanna see how they look
going to in the am! im so tired i started at 7am and went straight through 4pm of cutting, crimping and etc! u can come by whenever bro! im really hoping these amps dont dissapoint me alot of ppl taking bad about them! but then again had that alot on ca.com about the vlx's too lol. everyone has stuff to say about things theyve never PERSONNALY owned

#47 ·
port came in today! also decided to get my old dr crankenstein back to run my front stage. the left side panels ill be building will have all the fuses under plexi, so im going to put the amp on the right side panel upside down andshow the guts (it has a plexi back) itll look real nice, wasnt going for a show quality set up but its now turning that way

i also got 4 run of 0 cut and ran along the frame rails in today! tomorrow will be a full day oof work so should have a few more pics

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.