Car Audio Classifieds! banner

2010 Camry

9K views 153 replies 18 participants last post by  gcsviii 
#1 ·
started on the rebuild thought i would post.

just test fitting every thing right now.

See less See more
#4 ·
well i am feeling more and more like an old man every day so i am switching over from weak sauce SPL setup i had before to a nice SQ set up i can enjoy and still have some power if i ever want to bump some.

#5 ·
Nice, you got pretty big trunk~

#8 ·
ty ty, all tho my handie work up close looks like ass. i still need to figger out how to get my door panels off again, stupid new Camry doesn't have any obvious places to get it off. then more sound deading and maybe my roof or floor with what i have left.

#9 ·
#11 ·
ty ty, i am looking forward to being able to make a phone call in my car and be able to hear the other person, even with speaker phone. right now i have no sound in my car so its just me and my phone playing music.

#15 ·

not shure what this thing is but i deadened it lol.

this is all got done to day sadly. more due tomorrow.

#16 ·
more updates lol. so finished up my doors and started under the back seat getting ready for the LLP also ordering my wire and rca's to day.

#19 ·
yeah it does take a while and the SPL tiles are a ***** to cut but not that bad, ~3 hours to finish up the doors and do the back seat. i get to clean out the whole car tomorrow thats going to suck. all-though i did find my self a new knife under my back seat.

#20 ·
started on the passenger side but the rain and being lazy made me stop early, hears what i got done for to day. and yeah i need to clean the car not just push the crap around.

#24 ·
ty for the support guys, might haft to call on some of you GA folks to help me with some small things like setting SSF with a DMM, the math on that screwed me a little. i also need to find some one with a TL.

#28 ·
let me put it to you this way if i get another moving volition my inshurence company is gona drop me like i am hot.

#34 ·
let me put it to you this way if i get another moving volition my inshurence company is gona drop me like i am hot.
Stay 14 and under lol. if its 65... 79 aaaand stop lol. No points, no insurance increase. Of course GA is terrible now, there are cops every 200 feet for like 50 miles on 75, and they drop the speed limit from 65 to 55, so try for 69 max.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.