US Amps Xterminator XT4000D
- Dynamic Power: 4000W
- RMS Power (1 Ohm): 1500W x 1
- RMS Power (2 Ohm): 450W x 1
- RMS Power (4 Ohm): 200W x 1
- Signal to noise ratio: 80dB
- Frequency Response: 20Hz to 500Hz
- Low level input sensitivity: 200mV to 6VContinuously variable low-pass crossover
- Base EQ control at 45Hz: 0 to 12dB
- Line output with low-pass crossover
- Platinum-plated connectors
- Dimensions (inches): 13.8 (L) x 2.5 (H) x 8.75 (W)
- signal to noise ratio: 80db
- frequency response: 20hz to 500hz
- continuously variable low-pass crossover
- bass eq control @ 45hz: 0 to 12db
- line output with low-pass crossover
- platinum-plated connectors
Beasty little amp, been running it for 2 years on 4 10s and later just 2 10s. Definitely underrated, at 2 ohm I clamped it at a peak of around 900w on music.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Resident Geeky Grease Monkey...
Instagram @nightcrusin24 #wagonwagoff #becauselandyacht